- Regular price
- £6.00 GBP
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £6.00 GBP
- Unit price
Papaya + Mango: Buttermilk Base
- Exfoliate: One of the most intriguing benefits of buttermilk for the skin is its ability to exfoliate, while also providing intense moisturizing. In fact, the moisturizing power of buttermilk is so strong that it can even help alleviate the discomfort of a sunburn. By keeping the skin moisturized and smooth, buttermilk can help accelerate the healing process of the damaged skin.
- Brighten and Smooth: The astringent (contraction of skin cells) properties of buttermilk also help firm and tighten skin. Several of the benefits of buttermilk for skin come from the presence of milk protein and lactic acid. These compounds are responsible for gentle exfoliation and helping moisturize and rejuvenate the skin for a smoother, more glowing complexion. Lactic acid also helps brighten skin, and smooth skin texture.
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Buttermilk, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Natural Color
Wildflower: Goat's Milk Base
- Vitamin Rich: High in B group vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, B6 and B12 - the building blocks to good skin health. High in vitamin A which is proven to have anti-aging and reparative properties. High in vitamin C for bright, refreshed skin. High in vitamin D for softer skin with reduced lines and wrinkles. High in selenium which supports the skin's natural membrane barrier. Traces of zinc, copper and iron for healthy skin appearance.
- Antibacterial: Naturally antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Goat Milk, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Natural Color
Strawberry Harvest: Olive Oil Base
- Naturally anti-aging: Containing polyphenols and oleic acid, olive oil is an effective anti-ager, working to improve skin tone and texture, and combat the signs of aging. Additionally, because it’s so nourishing, olive oil can replenish the oils lost by the skin as we get older, giving the complexion a smoother, plumped-up appearance and minimizing wrinkles.
- Suitable for all skin types: Olive oil soap and other products can be used by everyone, from babies to the elderly, and are suitable for all skin types. Olive oil is hypoallergenic, which means it won’t cause a nasty reaction when applied to skin. Even the most sensitive skin will absorb the goodness in olive oil without flaring up, and the natural ingredient can be used to moisturize infants’ skin and provide relief from conditions like eczema and psoriasis. It’s even used as a natural remedy for sunburn.
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Fragrance, Natural Color
Orange Peel: Coconut Oil Base
- Acne treating: The acids in coconut oil (lactic, capric, etc) can also have benefits when it comes to acne treatment. The antimicrobial properties of these fats can act to prevent or help reduce current acne breakouts. Why use a product chock full of chemicals when it could be as simple as coconut oil.
- Skin Firming: Wrinkled skin can be caused from the elasticity in your skin breaking down as you age. The antioxidants from the coconut oil described above work to stop by both helping to prevent and reduce skin aging.
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Fragrance, Natural Color
Florals + Incense: Hemp Base
- Rich in Fatty Acids: Hemp Oil is one of the world’s richest sources of polyunsaturated fats while also including two of the most important essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6, and gamma-linolenic acid. These fatty acids are essential in helping maintain the natural moisture content in the body. They act as a wonderful all natural moisturizing agent for the skin. Unlike other antibacterial or anti-inflammatory soaps, hemp soap doesn’t contain any nasty chemicals which dry out the skin. You can even use it on your face and you won’t experience that uncomfortable, tight feeling after cleansing. This is because soaps infused with hemp oil do not strip the skin of its natural oils. It’s a gentle cleanser that leaves your skin smooth and moisturized.
- Anti-inflammatory: If you are suffering from skin woes such as eczema or rosacea, hemp soap’s fatty acid content can help. This is because it provides anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe or calm irritated skin. The acids can also help with breakouts by reducing redness and swelling.
- Ingredients: Olive Oil, Palm Oil, Coconut Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Natural Hemp Seed Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitan Oleate, Oat Protein, Fragrance, Natural Color
Size: 5 oz.
Handcrafted soaps - color may vary slightly from batch to batch.